Ingredients50g (2 oz) butter
75g (3 oz) brown sugar
100g (4 oz) plain flour
90ml (3 fl oz) milk
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cocoa powder
4 tbsp Icing sugar
3 liquorice spirals
8 mini marshmallows
Method1. Preheat oven to 200 C / gas mark 6.
2. Put the butter, sugar, egg and flour into a mixing bowl stir together until well mixed.
3. Sift baking powder and cocoa powder into the bowl. Add the milk and mix together.
4. Use a tbsp to divide mixture into muffin cases.
5. Bake for around 20 to 25 minutes until springy on top.
6. Make icing according to packet and add food colouring of your choice. Cover muffin with icing and while still wet place on 8 liquorice legs. For eyes cut small marshmallow pieces in half and add a drop of black food colouring for the pupils. Then sprinkle chocolate sugar strands on top.