Ingredients2 sweet potatoes
1 fillet of smoked haddock
1 cup of milk (whole or semi)
1 slice of bread (white or brown)
1 tsp olive oil
Handy HintServe with peas
Method1. Peel and chop sweet potato and boil until tender, then drain and mash. Set aside.
2. Poach haddock in the milk. When cooked, drain from milk, flake and add to mashed sweet potato.
3. Toast the slice of bread and then whizz in a blender to make breadcrumbs.
4. Add to the fish and potato mixture and mix well.
5. Heat oil in frying pan.
6. Using your hands scoop out a golf ball size of the mixture and roll into a ball.
7. Then flatten in your hand and place in frying pan.
8. Repeat until all mixture gone.
9. Fry for 3-4 minutes on each side.