Ingredients1 tbsp olive oil
2 peppers; 1 red, 1 yellow
2 packets of mushroom flavour couscous
2 carrots (grated)
1 onion (chopped)
Handy HintAdd some grated cheese to the mixture for some extra flavour
Method1. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan.
2. Heat oven to 180C.
3. Gently fry onion until soft, then add grated carrot.
4. Cook for around 10 mins, stirring often.
5. Make couscous according to packet in a bowl.
6. Add onion and carrot to couscous mix well.
7. Chop head off peppers and scoop out insides.
8. Drizzle some olive oil onto the outside of the peppers and spread evenly with your hands.
9. Stuff with couscous mixture.
10. Place on a baking tray and bake for 1/2 hour in the oven.