Ingredients2 cups plain flour
1 3/4 cups dark soft brown sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup soya milk
3/4 cup vegetable (not olive) oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup pecans (chopped) (optional)
Handful of plain chocolate chips
Method1. Pre-heat oven to 180 or Gas mark 4,
2. Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt in bowl.
3. Add milk, oil, vanilla extract.
4. Add nuts and chocolate chips. Mix it all up well!
5. Line a 9x13 inch (about A4 size) pan. Pour your mix in there.
6. Bake for 25-30 mins. They're done when the top is firm.
7. Let them cool for 10-20 mins before cutting into them.