Ingredients375g (13oz) plain flour
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp caster sugar
7g (1/4oz) dried active baking yeast
2 tbsp olive oil
225ml (8fl oz) warm water (45C)
Jam of any variety
1 pineapple ring
1/2 banana (sliced)
1/2 apple (thinly sliced)
1 mango (thinly sliced)
(You can add any fruit combination you wish)
Handy HintAllow to cool then use in lunchboxes or for picnics. Delicious fun for the children.
Method1. Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl.
2. Mix in oil and warm water.
3. Spread out on a large pizza pan.
4. Slightly bake the dough for approx 8 mins then add topping.
5. Spread the jam on top thickly - the kids can help here.
6. Then go fruit crazy and gentle push the fruit pieces into the jam and dough.
7. Bake at 190C/Gas mark 5 for 20 to 25 minutes.