Ingredients70g/2 ½ oz porridge oats
350ml/12 ½ fl oz milk
2 apples (about 250g/9oz)
15g/ ½ oz raisins
1 pinch of cinnamon
Method1. Peel, core and slice the apples.
2. Place the apples in a pan with the water, raisins and cinnamon.
3. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes until apples are soft.
4. Meanwhile place the oats and milk in a separate saucepan and bring to the boil.
5. Reduce the heat the simmer gently until cooked.
6. Purée the apples and raisins and stir into the cooked porridge.