Ingredients1 large potato (jacket or normal)
3oz grated cheese
Knob of butter
Small amount of oil
1/2 small onion chopped
Can add ham/cooked bacon if wished
Method1. Pre-heat oven to 200C.
2. Stab holes in the potato with a fork.
3. Cover potato skin with a little oil.
4. Bake in oven for approx 1 1/2hrs.
5. Leave to cool slightly.
6. Cut potato in half lengthways. Scoop out the
7. Add the cheese, onion and butter, mash altogether.
8. Put mashed ingredients back into the potato skin shell and return to the oven at 180C for approx 20 mins.