150g brown mushrooms (sliced)
Sprig of rosemary
30ml sweet sherry
15ml soy sauce
Ground black pepper
2 avocados (halved)
Parsley to garnish
Method1. Finely shred the white parts of the leeks - you should have about 75g - and add to the hot oil together with the mushrooms and rosemary.
2. Stir fry over fairly high heat for 1-2 minutes until just beginning to soften and brown.
3. Spoon into a bowl, including rosemary, and add sherry, soy sauce and a few grinds of pepper. Cover and cool.
4. Just before serving, remove the rosemary and drain off most of the marinade.
5. Enlarge cavities of halved avacados a little and spoon in the filling.
6. Top with a sprig of parsley and serve with salt & black pepper.