Ingredients1 skinless salmon fillet
1 large carrot
10 fine green beans
6 baby sweetcorn (or generous handful of frozen or fresh sweetcorn)
6 mange tout
1/2 a red pepper (diced)
1/2 a yellow pepper (diced)
A cup of pasta bows (Or any other type)
2 tsp green pesto
Method1. Put the salmon into a foil parcel with some lemon juice and seasoning. Cook in an 180 degree oven for 10-15 mins. Leave to cool slightly. Alternatively, you can use a piece of cold, pre-cooked salmon.
2. While the salmon is cooking, put pasta in a pan of boiling water and cook according to instructions.
3. Make ribbons with a potato peeler out of the peeled carrot.
4. Simmer carrot ribbons, beans and sweetcorn in a pan of water for 4-5 mins, add peppers and mangetout for a further 3-4 mins, then remove and drain.
5. Drain pasta and add to vegetables. Add the pesto and mix together.
6. Finally flake the salmon into the ingredients and serve.