IngredientsPasta, depending on how many you're serving
Small tin tuna
1 large onion, chopped
1 400g tin of tomatoes
2 tsp dried mixed herbs
Dash of Worcester sauce
Cheddar cheese, grated
Handy HintI have also done this with sweetcorn for a nice change.
Method1. Cook the pasta.
2. Put the onion in a separate saucepan to fry off.
3. Add tuna to the onion and heat through.
4. Add tomatoes and heat through, adding Worcester sauce and dried herbs.
5. Simmer very gently until the pasta is cooked.
6. Put the pasta and the tuna mix in a big ovenproof dish.
7. Mix in some of the cheese and then use the remainder to cover.
8. Heat in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the top is golden and crispy.